Activities to do in and around EDEN
Things to do at Eden
Enjoy the river! Bask in the sun. Swim across the river during the day or swim in the phosphorescence at night. We have inner tubes and fishing rods you may use all from the comfort of your riverside hut!
Eden also provides yoga classes on the river deck. Yoga class is held every morning (except Thursday's) at 7 am and is:
- $4 for Eden guests
- $5 for outside guests
Rent a kayak at Eden, prices are as follows:
- Half Day - $5
- Full Day - $9
Before sleeping, don't miss the fireflies. Take a short walk back to the ferry bay and most times of the year you can watch the fireflies blinking like Christmas lights in the trees next to the river.
Things to do around Eden
Consider foregoing the usual Lonely Planet checklist of attractions. Instead, explore the countryside by going on one of our self guided bicycle tours:
White Mountian Tour- Hike up this small local mountain to enjoy sweeping countryside views and a sneak peek into the fascinating life of the so-called ‘White Witch’
- Get your heart pumping on the short but steep climb to the top of White Mountain
- Marvel at a view that most tourists in Kampot miss
- Explore the White Witch’s mysterious cave shrine at the mountain’s summit.
Discover Local Khmer Food and Explore a Riverside Pagoda- Spend a laid-back afternoon pedalling around the heart of rural Cambodia on this two-wheeled exploration of local culture and cuisine
- Sample a delicious selection of authentic Khmer dishes
- Cycle through lush green paddy fields
- Enjoy a moment of reflection at a riverside pagoda
- Learn how rice noodles are made from scratch
Kampot Pepper Farm and Banteay Srey Spa- Discover the secrets of Kampot’s most famous condiment, before unwinding at a peaceful women’s spa by the riverside
- Learn everything there is to know about the famous Kampot pepper
- Support the livelihood of local women while enjoying some luxurious treatments at Banteay Srey Spa
- Savour a revitalising smoothie or delicious snack at Deva Café
Snam Brampi Pagoda and Teuk Chhu Rapids- Explore the fascinating grounds of a local pagoda before relaxing with a hammock and a beer at a popular Kampot swimming spot
- Glide across the river on a small local boat
- Explore the grounds of Snam Brampi pagoda
- Wave to locals as you cycle through rural communities
- Laze the afternoon away in a riverside hammock
Printed tour guides and maps with our carefully selected village destinations are available at reception.
Stand Up Paddleboard
Want to explore the nooks and crannies of this gorgeous stretch of the river? Take a SUP tour with SUP Asia. Call Annie at: 855 93 980 550 for more information.
Take the small ferry boat across the river. The ferry leaves from next door. Return fare for the ferryboat is 50c or $1 if you take a bicycle across with you.
Pick from one of the many suggestions listed, or ask our staff for suggested places around Eden, there’s plenty to do and see!